Wednesday 12 March 2014

My little secret!


A lot of people who know me know that I like to keep busy, even though having my own business, three children and a husband isn't enough to keep me on my toes, although I was always so tired and lethargic, I tried different vitamins, juices, you name it I tried it!

But then I recently discovered a product called R2. Now I have the energy and vitality to go with my busy and hectic lifestyle.

Not only does the R2 boost my energy levels the R2 helps me sleep so much better something Ive struggled with in the past.

R2  Taken in the evening, R² Night helps you to start each day feeling refreshed. Taken in the morning, R² Day helps you to feel recharged and take control of a new day. Refresh and recharge with R².


R² Day offers a wonderful blend of ingredients Cordyceps Sinensis, Pomegranate and Panax Ginseng which helps the following three dimensions of vitality that can typically decline with age – increase physical performance, maintain mental capacities and maintain good sexual relations . R² Night contains selenium that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.


No comments:

Post a Comment